Why fly for Volato?
We understand the value pilots contribute to our business, so our program helps you thrive and share in our success.
Best Pilot Life
- Schedule: 8 days on, 6 days off
- Our hours work to reduce pilot fatigue
- We respect your work / life balance
- PIC's: Year 1 $150,000 / Year 2 $170,000
- Health, dental, and vision
- 100% insurance coverage + 75% for dependents
- Life insurance and short-term disability
- Company matching 401k
Fly New Generation HondaJet Aircraft
- Cockpit features an ergonomic, intuitive layout for more pleasurable piloting
- Garmin avionics provide a more seamless human-machine interface
- King Air 250 & 350
- HondaJet Fleet
- Hawker 750, Citation Sovereign
- Gulfstream G280*
Safety and Training
- Always our number one priority
We are pioneering a 'new normal' in private aviation by putting pilots first.
Through our years of experience we’ve learned how to structure and operate a modern
aviation company and we’re rewriting the rules to create innovate programs that make us
the safest, most rewarding place to work. We are a values-based company whose
purpose is to help our people live their best lives.
"This is a new company that has an excellent vision for the future, and you get to fly state-of-the-art aircraft while surrounded by an amazing team. They are passionate, hardworking, empowered and dedicated to the overall mission of serving. Most importantly, the pilot group is backed by an engaged owner (who understands the demands of flying), a chief pilot who supports his pilots, and an operations center who is there to assist in any way needed."
"My favorite part about flying with Volato is the respectable & trustworthy leadership, close proximity to home, schedule, and pay."
"There's a lifestyle you get at Volato that is unmatched by other charter companies. It's exciting working with a company that has so many opportunities and benefits."
"If you meet our high expectations for experience and want to fly brand-new, state-of-the-art equipment while enjoying above-industry wages, benefits, and the best quality of life I’ve ever experienced as a Part 135 professional, then this is the only place to be."